LAW Dance Policies & Fees
Studio colors are black, blue, and white. These are the ONLY colors to be worn to class. Unless otherwise stated, hair may be worn in a bun or low/high ponytail. The following list includes acceptable attire to be worn to each class:
- Acro: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt
- Ballet: Black Leotard, Pink Tights, & Ballet shoes with hair in a bun
- Cheer Dance: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt, & White Sneakers
- Contemporary: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt
- Hip Hop: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt, & Black Sneakers
- Jazz: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt, &Jazz shoes
- Tap: Black Leotard, Shorts, Sports Bra, Shorts, Pants, Shirt, & Tap shoe
Fall Registration is $25 per student.
Dance Costume Fee:
Costume Fees are $55-$75 per class.
The recital fee is $75. This fee will help defray the costs of auditorium rental, staffing, and programs. Each family will receive 2 parent tickets to each performance.
All payments (in full) are due by the first of each month. Payments can be made by cash, card, or check made payable to LAW Dance Studio. A $25 fee will be added for all returned checks.
A $10 fee will be charged after 5 days of the account being past due. Your student will not be able to participate until the amount due is paid in full. If a situation arises that may affect being able to pay for the 6th of the month, privately reach out to Lisa to make other arrangements.
Tuition will not be adjusted if a student misses a class. A student may make up a missed class by attending any other class. If competition students have more than 3 unexcused absences they CAN NOT compete. Excused absences will include doctors notes, school related responsibilities, as well as death or tragedy of family member.
Please DO NOT bring your child to dance if they are sick or not feeling well. We would like to keep all of the students and teachers as healthy and happy as possible, so if your child left school sick or was not well enough to go to school, please do not bring them to class.